Hello and welcome to my blog, I am happy to see you here!

If you like something you found here please leave me a comment, I am always glad to hear from our customers and friends!




Monday, December 13, 2010

Holidays Exchange

We were so busy for the Holidays that we did not have time for anything. Our Christmas tree is not up yet, no decorations on a house and greetings cards are not sent yet except of for my international friends, of course.

What I did find time for is my Christmas exchange :) I have received a beautiful little stained glass cottage tea light holder in perfect warm colors from Alla (FleetingStillness). I did not had time for photographs until now but I had short break yesterday and my new little tea light holder is ready to be introduced!

My new little cottage is simply the best, it seems that it came from a fairy tale story! This feeling becomes even more intense when you shut off the lights in a room and light the candle. A tiny tea light candle will not give you a lot of light but the dancing fire makes you feel so cozy!

Thank you so much, Alla, I love my new house!

I don’t want it to sound too commercial but really, you can ask Alla to make a cottage tea light for you in your favorite colors! If you like it please contact her for a custom order or simply visit her shop to see what’s available!

13 comments:

daimblond said...

beautiful gift! like a dream!
cograts, Tanya!:)

YanArt said...

You have now a festive mood? :) The perfect gift! wonderful "cottage"! very nice! I love the art-work FleetingStillness (Alla)! Сongrats, Tanya!

Cindy's Stitching said...

very pretty tea light. Handmade gifts are the best

hobbiness said...

Wonderful gift! I love Alla's work!

LiriGal said...

Beautiful gift!!!

Очень красивый домик! чудо!
с наступающим Новым Годом и Рождеством!!!

Fine said...

Lovely gift!
Congratulations, Tanya!

Katrinshine said...

It's so cute!!!!!

Dyche Designs said...

I love it, it looks great.

TonyaUtkina said...

Such a lovely gift! Beautiful!
Pictures are fantastic as always!

IrinaN said...

WOW! I'm jealous :) She makes great stained glass things :)

GalaFilc said...

Nice gift! Lovely house!

Arctida said...

Such a lovely gift! I love her little houses! They look like taken right out of a fairytale!

Natalka said...

very pretty! I love it!