Hello and welcome to my blog, I am happy to see you here!

If you like something you found here please leave me a comment, I am always glad to hear from our customers and friends!




Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ocean Breeze

Hot, hot, hot! While it is nice and breathable in some parts of country it is just miserably hot here in Phoenix. I am melting, melting...

A drink of cold water is a natural way to refresh yourself, however a swimming pool or a lake is another way to get relief from the summer heat.


In the evening when the temperature goes down try to relax by the pool with a glass of something delicious. I love to have a mojito from time to time but I also tried some new recipes.



The one pictured here is called Ocean Breeze.


To make this you use 1 oz each of Gin, Blue Curacao and Triple Sec. Pour this over ice and add about 3 oz of cold tonic and a slice of lemon. Try it and enjoy!


Stay cool, my friends, the summer is almost over :)

6 comments:

blueberrycream said...

I can use some of this heat right about now:)
Thank you for sharing!

Natalka Pavlysh said...

Yummy and like cool breath!

IrinaN said...

Thank you for sharing. Seems like I need this as well here in California :)

Albina M said...

I should come over some time to taste your drinks :)

SocksAndMittens said...

Thank you for your comments, guys!

SocksAndMittens said...

Albina - you are always welcome :)