Hello and welcome to my blog, I am happy to see you here!

If you like something you found here please leave me a comment, I am always glad to hear from our customers and friends!




Monday, January 16, 2012

Be true to yourself

This is my first finish for 2012, Be True by Plum Street Samplers.
The winter evenings are dark and chilly right now and I feel really cozy all wrapped up by a fireplace, stitching. 
 This little sampler took just a couple of evenings to stitch and it was quite enjoyable.

I love the rustic look of it and I am now thinking of how to finish it. A pillow, an ornament or a framed piece? It will look great any way I finish it!

5 comments:

Aleksa Torri said...

So pretty!
Great work

Katrinshine said...

Very beautiful! Where you will place it?

SocksAndMittens said...

Katrin - I am not sure yet. I am thinking about framing it.Thank you for your comments, girls!

Natalka Pavlysh said...

Beautiful!

IrinaN said...

Lovely design :)