Hello and welcome to my blog, I am happy to see you here!

If you like something you found here please leave me a comment, I am always glad to hear from our customers and friends!




Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween fun

We are getting ready for Halloween party and it's always fun to plan something different to decorate.

I took my boxes with Halloween stuff out of our garage and took everything out. The idea hit as soon as I found a clown mask and some costumes we were wearing previous years. I also noticed a clothing rack in the corner so a scary clown figure became very impressive :)
So the idea is simple. Everything is going on the rack and I am going to add some volume to the body by wrapping some fabrics around the clothing rack. We add the hands made out of twisted wire hanger and we got a pretty tall figure, and pretty good looking one also.

Have fun decorating this Fall!

1 comment:

Katrinshine said...

it's absolutely amazing!! Great idea!