Hello and welcome to my blog, I am happy to see you here!

If you like something you found here please leave me a comment, I am always glad to hear from our customers and friends!




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Please welcome baby Ruby!


She moved with us last Saturday.

She is cute and cuddly and real tiny!

She is playing in a garden with rose petals and still rocking from side to side when walking but she is developing really quick!




For the last 4 days she learned:

when somebody says Ruby than it's her,

what NO mean ( when chewing on shoes or wires or books)

how to get back home when outside,

how to get to a bed using a doggies ramp,

and get back down!

claim to the 2 first steps,

chaise our older dog

make everyone in a house busy 24/7 :)

Oh! Did I mentioned that she is just 6 weeks old?

8 comments:

Happy Frog said...

She is so cute! yes, I see, you are a busy Mom now:) love her name:)

Sasha and Veronika said...

Very lovely and cute Ruby! :)))I'm jealous! We wish long and happy life with your family! Give this cuttie the best treats! :))

daimblond said...

adorable baby! :)

Arctida said...

OMG! She is so cute :) Congrats on your adorable little furry *baby* :)

Dyche Designs said...

Aaah bless, Ruby is so darn cute I bet you just want to squish her. Congratulations on your new member of the family.

SocksAndMittens said...

Thank you, guys! :) Your comments always mean so much to me! Love you all! :)

lightkeeping said...

Oh, she is so cute. It must be such pleasure giving here a cuddle:)

Katrinshine said...

She is so cute!!!!