Hello and welcome to my blog, I am happy to see you here!

If you like something you found here please leave me a comment, I am always glad to hear from our customers and friends!




Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Snowflake to cross stitch, free design

The holidays are in the air and it's time to think of decorating our homes. I stitched this very simple snowflake design for my tree and thought I would share it with you.

I finished it as an ornament but you can put it on a post card or use it for the elegant accent winter linen pillow. As the ornament it will looks lovely on a door knob or a Christmas tree.

I used evenveawe fabric in my design, some DMC colored cotton threads and golden metallic thread, Swarovski Crystals, a tassel and some ribbon. Feel free to decorate your work as your wish!

If you are needing some of the materials I will sell some of mine - please let me know!

Happy Holidays!