Hello and welcome to my blog, I am happy to see you here!

If you like something you found here please leave me a comment, I am always glad to hear from our customers and friends!




Saturday, October 27, 2012

For the love of flip flops

One cold windy autumn day several years ago we were driving to catch a ferry to Seattle through the small cities of Puget Sound. There was a bus stop on a way and I've noticed a women all covered up in a warm coat, hat and scarves. The only thing what seemed strange to me was to see her wearing flip flops on bare feet. I thought, in this kind of weather I would go for something warmer then sandals.

But everyone has different levels of comfort. I thought about it while enjoyed our ferry ride and hot steamy coffee.

I remembered this recently and I thought what if we would try to make a socks with a split toe.
So here they are. They are thin, warm and are comfortable to wear with flip flops. We knitted them from a high quality blend of soft wool & nylon yarn.
The socks are available in 2 colors this season and also available for a custom orders. They are great as a gift or just to pamper yourself.

Please stop by our shop to see these and many other great hand knit items.

3 comments:

Svetlana NES said...

Cool! I love flip flops and want to wear such socks with toes! Think to buy a few pairs:)

Arctida said...

Great idea! The socks look so cute :)

OksanaB said...

What a cute idea! Love the socks!