1. Use lots of icy cold clean water for your bouquet.
2. Change your water daily. Cloudy water in your vase will kill your roses.
3. Re-cut the stems at a 45' angle every time you changing your water. This way your roses will feed from it.
4. Do not remove the top petals from your flowers, it will prolong their life.
5. If you used the special chemicals for your bouquet at least once, continue to do it during all life cycle. If you stop, they will fade fast.
6. Do not place roses next to a heat source or on direct sunlight and protect them from a draft.
7. White and pink roses have to be transported careful to avoid the damage to its petals. Red roses are more resistant to it and also will tolerate cold weather better.
Enjoy your flowers!
*The Motley Grass floralstudio delivers fresh flowers in Moscow, Russia region so if you'd like to send some beautiful flowers to people you care about in that region, please visit their shop to order.