Hello and welcome to my blog, I am happy to see you here!

If you like something you found here please leave me a comment, I am always glad to hear from our customers and friends!




Monday, May 13, 2013

The Rose Sampling by Little House Needlework

My recent cross stitch is finished, the "Rose sampling" by Little House Needlework. It was easy to stitch and I had a great time doing it. I did not frame it yet but I am looking forward to doing this.
I am a big fan of LHN designs. They give me that cozy feeling of home in a rustic cottage. When framed, they looks great on the wall.

 So I am always waiting for the new ones to come out.

7 comments:

Nadezda Bokovikova said...

So cute!

bysiki said...

great work!
so tender

Lanadearg said...

I love cross stitch. Your roses are beautiful!

Mulberry Whisper said...

It is lovely! I adore the cottage style, so cozy and relaxed - and your photography is just awesome!

IrinaN said...

It's cute :)

Vasilinka said...

красивый сэмплер! очень нежно!

Arctida said...

Great job! Such a beautiful stitch! :)